I agree with the best friend part 100%. I still believe that there has to be a strong spiritual/physical connection as well.
It appears that we're getting there but.... ...then the "spiritual/physical connection" thing came up and all I could think of was, "Oh, god! Oh, god! Yes! Oh, god!" :naughty: The soap in your avatar's mouth isn't merely coincidence, is it?? :mrgreen:

ya know what? put your stupid ego aside, permanently, and you'll make a great husband. Hey! (yellow flag) Personal foul...15 yards...unsportsmanlike behavior. :) I'm not making an accusation but...can't women have stupid egos, too? absolutely. so penalty declined. it goes both ways. just whoever you are---get over yourself, then we can talk. i've met more men than women with EGO problems but a woman can be an ego maniac just the same. bleh on both!!
and that great sex thing, how over-rated is that? i mean, great sex is what it is....great sex. kinda like a great creme brule, it's fine while it's going down but wth do you have to show for it afterwards? how's the creme brule helping me out in the day to day scheme of things? i mean, when the chips are down, when the going gets rough, when i've had quite enough of life in general, i don't want no effing creme brule........you want...???
well, if ya think i want wild great sex while i'm in the middle of a meltdown, you're wrong. sex can be great, that's a given, but it aint the great healer we all wanna pretend it is.....it aint even close to a bandaid... i want nothing more, nothing less, than an unconditional friendship. let me count on you, being there, for me whenever, with no strings attached. and you both better damn well have the same idea of what "GREAT SEX" is or you're a trainwreck waiting to happen...so that requires a little communication. so get communicating, put your ego aside, and there ya have it, you're the man of my dreams.

...I'm so there. I have no ego. I can communicate. Quite simply, I am that man! I hope you can whip up a mean creme brule. :mrgreen: yeah yeah, that's what they all say. :wink: and i can't do anything worth talking about in the kitchen. creme brule is this thing i order at restaurants. sorry. :mrgreen:

It appears that we're getting there but.... ...then the "spiritual/physical connection" thing came up and all I could think of was, "Oh, god! Oh, god! Yes! Oh, god!" :naughty:
The soap in your avatar's mouth isn't merely coincidence, is it?? :mrgreen: Yes, a mere coincidence. :roll:

Awesome FRIENDSHIP

and shared values.

i've met more men than women with EGO problems but a woman can be an ego maniac just the same. bleh on both!! Damned egotistical men! Curs! Bleh, indeed!
well, if ya think i want wild great sex while i'm in the middle of a meltdown, you're wrong. sex can be great, that's a given, but it aint the great healer we all wanna pretend it is.....it aint even close to a bandaid... Oh, my. I never, not for a moment, thought that you, during a meltdown, would desire wild, great sex. That's rather inappropriate and ineffectual, isn't it? You'll never hear me say that sex is a great healer. No pretence from me on that one. It has its place in life. And, absolutely - it ain't no band-aid...not even close. i want nothing more, nothing less, than an unconditional friendship. let me count on you, being there, for me whenever, with no strings attached.
And, we can safely assume, that you will be there, for whenever, whatever, with no strings attached. That's how I'd define a true friend. And it's good to be married to someone like that, too. yeah yeah, that's what they all say. :wink: and i can't do anything worth talking about in the kitchen. creme brule is this thing i order at restaurants. sorry. :mrgreen: It's true! It's true! :no wink: I know my way around the kitchen. I'll make the dessert.

Unbelievable amounts of patience. Once you have that the rest is easy.

someone who gets up at 5am to let the dog out in the freezing cold.

And I'll suppose that doing the same thing at 3:30 a.m. also qualifies the individual? Good girls...here are your treats...now, get back into bed.

Yes. I'll keep your resume ;)