Great Sandwiches

Great Sandwiches
make your own sandwich damnit!!

It's a serious deal, and I know that the only reason I'm still married is because Mr Aire is such a good, patient man.
Seems to me you are both incredibly patient. :pinklove:

Seems to me you are both incredibly patient. Wait! Doesn't one of them have to play the part of the doctor?

Great Sandwiches
make your own sandwich damnit!! We make them together, that is why we have such a great marriage, that and all the hallucinogens I put in her drinks.

Seems to me you are both incredibly patient.
Wait! Doesn't one of them have to play the part of the doctor? Aire is the moderator, same difference.

Having been in a bad marrage for 25 years, and now being in a very good relationship, I would say the key to a successful marrage is to avoid getting married.

House Mate or SO is quite acceptable in this day and age.

Mine was not successful, but I know what was missing.

Respect.

And Affection.

Both important in my book.