I Am A 13 Year Old Girl 5 Feet Even. I Really Like To Know What My Average Heart Rate Should Be. I Am Average (Weight). I Just Turned 13. I DON'T Have Any Heart Condition Or Blood Condition. I Am Quite Healthy. I Can't Think Of Any Other Things That Would Be Relevant To This Topic.

If You Have The Answer I Will Be Forever Thankful!!! :D :D :!: :!: :!: :!: :P :P :P :D :P :wink: :wink: :wink:

Young children generally have a heart rate of between 60 and 90 beats per minute. Depending on your level of physical activity, weight, and other factors, it could be any where in that range.

I am a thirteen year-old girl, my heartbeat is 64 beats per minute due to the fact im: 5'1", 85 lbs and usually have around 3 hours of physical activity a day. My father is a doctor and states that "normal" varies from 60-100 bpm

I agree with ur dad it shud be between 60 and 100

I am 13 years old. I have a height of 5'3 and I weigh 84lbs. I do a lot of excercise ( Insanity and lots of other regular workouts push-ups and sit-ups.) I am very healthy. I have a heart rate of 90 beats per minute.

I am a 13 year old male with a heart rate of 63 and weighs 130 pounds 5'7" and I am very athletic with not much fat.

i am 13 and and a boy my resting heart rate is 45 i am very health do about 20 hours of vigorous exersize a week and do karate mauy thai boxing bike riding gym work and dont have much fat on me my whole class thinks im on steroids

i am a 13 year old girl im 4'9 and 111 pounds my heart rate is 75 is that good

I am 13 (girl) and I am about 4'10" I weigh 95 pounds and my heart rate is 108

I'm 13, 5' 2" 95 lb and get over 2 hours exercise everyday. My resting heart rate is 65. If you arent athletic or play sports there is a higher chance your blood pressure will be high since your body has to work harder to pump blood because your body isnt active. Make sure to get lots of exercise since it will maintain your healthy lifestyle.

your blood pressure is high for your height and age! Are you getting lots of exercise?

I am a 13 old boy 5' 8 1/2", 121lbs. My average heart rate is 65-64 beats per minute. Is this how it's suppoust to be?

I'm a 13 year old girl 5 ft 6 weigh 6 stones and my resting heart beat is 52

I am a 13 year old girl I'm 5.4 feet and 85 pounds I run a mile a day at a 5:30 pace. My heart rate averages between 40-70 BPM.

I am a 13 year old girl, 5'4, about 100 pounds and my heart rate always goes up and down well, not always but sometimes like sometimes I am at 64 then I randomly go to like 75 or 84 bpm it could also just be the fitbit not being accuate, idk, and I excrrsize to and am athletic