Can you help me out with my problem? Doctor said that I have chalazion growing on my left eyelid, and it is actually some sort of a tiny hump, which is quite irritating and I am not sure if the operation is the only possibility left, as he says. What will happen to my eye after chalazion draining?

The procedure is quite simple and it should eliminate the chalazion problem in no time. Well, the actual problem except for the aesthetical one does not exist although sometimes there is a possibility for this lump to make some physical pressure on the eye with its presence. But that happens very, very rarely. After the procedure post op period lasts for couple of days and after that everything should be back to normal.

when can I cook after my chalaizon operation ?

Well,
In most cases chalazion doesn’t affect the vision in your eyes. It is mostly an esthetic problem more than a medical issue. You have to know that this lump can happen to anybody and that it is very common in people. You just need to keep your eye clean as much as you can and you won’t have any problems with it. Your vision shouldn’t be affected by the drainage of the chalazion because this lump is located on your eyelid and not on your eye. Also try to apply warm pressure on it to get rid of this issue faster. I hope this helped you in any way.

All the best,
Nelie