whats the average weight for a 13 year old female whose 5'0???? Somebody please tell me i need to know! Thank you!:-D

The average weight for a 13 year old female and 5.0ft tall is 95-100lbs.

This is not true. The average weight (I have a Bachelor's Degree, I am a pediatrician) Is 100-135. This can all depend on how you are built, and your body structure/frame. There really is no average weight! If you are over these numbers, do not worry. I rarely see numbers under this range, but check with your doctor to be sure!

Is it bad that i am 13 and 5'0 and 88 pounds?

Its not bad but if your extremely scrawny i would gain a few pounds .. it just gives the expression that your anorexic

Yes your underweight you should be eating around 2000 calories to get to a healthy weight

no, well i dont think... im only 80 pounds and 13

I'm taboutthe same and everyone says to gain weight but I look a little over average

is it bad that I am 13 5 feet tall and 170 pounds but I'm healthy ?

Im 13, 5'0 and 72 pounds is that healthy?

oh good, i'm 13 and 5'0 and I'm 110 pounds

I'm 13 and 5'0 and I'm 115

Is it normal to be 5ft 4 and weigh 7 stone 7 ??

I wouldn't say it's completely unhealthy, but DEFINITELY recommend gaining a few pounds.

this is not correct i am 13 and 5'0 and i am 103 pounds. i am skinny but i have muscle from playing soccer and going to the gym and running daily. and the "average " weight for my age and height is 98-124 pounds. if you are over this i wouldn't worry because you could have a lot of muscle. you are also givin a 5 pound range witch is inaccurate