New Reply New Topic Followed by 11 people

hello im 14 im 5ft6 and weigh 134 pounds i play basketball and i was wondering if thats average weight or if i need to start working out? please reply thanks :-)

Youre weight is fine!! Athletes have a higher weight due to having more muscle! by all means work out, i play national tennis and i am 14 and 5'6, but only work out to improve your fitness, not to lose weight. as long as youre toned and healthy you dont have anything to worry about (:

My daughter is your height and weighs about 127. She is also an athlete and eats a lot to keep her weight on. To look at her she appears slight and ppl think she weighs a lot less. You are fine but keeping active should be an important part of your life to be healthy and not to lose weight...at your age!

Well im 14 and 5ft4in. i weight 150....is that normall??? i dont play a lot of sports just basketball with frendz...,no team....im scared.

Hi, my name is Anna,
I am 14 years old, I am 5'6 and i weigh about 160.
I don't play alot of sports, but I walk to and from school everyday.
Me and my sister walk every night, about a mile.
I don't know what else to do.
My sister told me that I am not fat, i am just chubby, but I want to change that.
I'm not saying that I want to be a stick skinny, but i want to be comfortable in what i wear.
does anyone have any advice or anythingg?
please email me at:

Thank You so much.
(:

Hi, my name is Anner [pro. honor] and I'm the same height as you and I am about 5lbs off from being 160 myself. I used to run track and workout and run whenever I can, but I worry if that is a little too much because I am bigger than most of my friends who are just as active. My point is is that you're not alone. I too am a little chubby. I guess all I can say is that our bodies are built different and we may have to do a little more to ''appear'' fit I guess. That's my opinion.

thankz

I have a sister who is 14 and she used to be in gymnastics and had the perfect body super fit rock hard abs rock hard thighs and now she weighs 114 but her stomach is pudgy and she is so embarrassed.about it and she wants to play volleyball or runtrack this year will that help her abs??

all of you should be proud of you and youre family members weight. there are girls who are starving themselves to keep a thin figure. and honestly, guys dont even find bodies that look like they are about to snap anyway. i used to be friends with a girl who never ate. only when someone forced her to. she stopped growing and because she is so hungry, she is very mean. so be proud of the way you are, and if you dont let weight bother you, it wont bother anyone else. be confident on your personality. thats what truly matters.

IM 13 14 in 4 days and i am 203.0 lbs you guys are skinny trust me

hey ummm im 5 foot 8 and im 14 but i weigh 132. I play, volleyball, softball, and i race on a ski team. Is that a good weight?

i think you are probably about the right weight i am 5'6 and i weigh 5 and a half stone i would say i am under weight,and i'm not happy,if you are fit, healthy and happy you are fine ps.you are slightly underweight for your age and height x

Hi I'm 14, 5'6" and weigh 110 pounds is that healthy for my age and height?

Hey,

I am 14 , 5'6" and I weigh 103 pounds. I am really sporty and I love dancing. Trust me I eat loads and I don't see myself as skinny!! I'm not sure I should be that weight and all my friends are 30-40 pounds heavier than me. Is it healthy??

Guest wrote:

Hi, my name is Anna,
I don't know what else to do.
please email me at:

Thank You so much.
(:

i  am in almost the exact same boat. what can i do to lose a few pounds and keep them off?

Hi I'm 14 5' 6'' and weigh 108 is that normal? I eats loads but never get a pound of extra weight. I do have a lot of muscle from hours of dance a week though.