New Reply New Topic Followed by 11 people

New Member

I'm 14, almost 15, I'm 5'4 and weight 124 lbs.

Is it normal?? I really want to weight at least 115 lbs... 

How can I lose this weight besides eating healthy??

New Member
Eat healthy. Try eating vegetables, protein and maybe keep off carbs, pasta, bread and all starch products. Exercise everyday, try hiit workouts (burns a lot of calories).
Drink tons of water!!!

Don't forget to do this for yourself and only for yourself. Don't lose weight for a guy. Lose it to make yourself feel better.

Hey Anna!! My name is Macy i am also 14 and i am in sports and i weigh about 159 pounds on and off.. i am 5'5 and have been struggling to lose weight for awhile, i do assure you that it is completely normal for our ages to weigh this much. i run in the afternoons about 4 days a week and am on a diet with low sugar and carbs and mainly water for my diet. i've been on this diet for about 1 1/2 months now and have already lost about 11 pounds. it's so amazing to feel better and accomplished at what your capable of doing if you just want it bad enough. i'm not done with my diet, but be happy for who you are Anna. if you feel happy, then stay the beautiful way you are, if not then if you want it bad enough you will make your mind up to change. I hope i helped.. Remember, there is no (perfect) shape to be in, the only shape you need to think is perfect, is you .

Hi, I will be 14 in two months, I am 5'6" ish and I weight 127 pounds. I don't think I'm fat, but I don't feel comfortable in my own body. I do gymnastics once a week and track everyday for half an hour in the spring. I want to be comfortable wearing tighter clothes and being comfortable. Any advice?

Guys, guys chill. I'm 14 and I weigh 130 and almost never exercise. Average is about 137-139 for a 5"6 14 year old. (Btw Should I start exercising soon...?)

You're not fat or chubby, maybe overweight, but a lot of people have trouble losing weight for whatever reason. I personally believe that, will all this exercise you're doing, your body's systems should be absolutely healthy. Just because your appearance suggests otherwise does not mean you're in great shape or not healthy. :) I'm studying biomedical this year so I am hoping what I am giving to you is accurate. :P much love!

I would say just ,are sure that you keep a balanced diet. Maybe try finding a sport that you are interested in. That might held you loose a few pounds

same. its normal, if you gain a lot more weight though you will be overweight. :( Try playing some sports:)

actually its between 120-154. But you should also try a BI calculator...everyone is different

you are perfectly fine! wish I was that skinny :/

That's sounds just like me

I'm 13 5'6 and I weigh 119 pounds and I haven't lost any weight at all this year but I also haven't gained any I don't know if that's normal but right now I'm definitely skinny. I play a lot of sports mostly volleyball and gymnastics. I skip meals sometimes and I also eat bad sometimes like occasionally not a lot. Is that bad?

Hi, my name is Andrea, and I am 14 and 5'6" and I weigh 162. Don't worry about your weight, you are fine. I asked my doctor what the normal weight for a person my height and age, and she said that itrs between 130 and 140, but one thing that factors in for people who work out and do sports is that muscle weighs more than fat. So don't worry, you are a perfect weight for your age and height!

Hi.... My name is Cat, I'm fourteen years, 5'6, and I weigh 98 pounds. I don't think I'm anorexic, and I'm certainly not bulimic. I have weeks where I feel like I'll throw up if I eat, other weeks where I just have a naturally small appetite, and a few days per month where I eat everything in a 50 foot radius. My parents say that this is fine, but I have terrible blood flow and have to take iron pills. Is my concern legitimate?

Hi I'm also kinda in your situation being a 14 year old 5'6ish 164 pound girl and the best advice I can give you that's been helping me is to 1. Not over eat and manage your diet and calorie intake so eat healthy and a good amount that is right for you (it's nest to ask for the advice of an adult so you can get the amount accurate) 2. Do other exercises besides walking(if you like taking walks I recommend you try running as well) like full on exercises to burn the built up calories and fat (of sources online for these) 3. Drink lots and lots of water since it boost your metabolism or drink green/oolong tea. Green tea turns fat into useable energy and let's you burn calories while sleeping and oolong tea also boost metabolism.
Hope this helped!!! Just please remember to not starve yourself or use and methods that can harm your body!!!!