So what is it ?

Back up from a sewer line? Rotting meat?

Week old milk in a sippie cup that was in a 90o car for week, while its original owners parents were in Florida

My husband when he comes back from a long run on a hot day (I love you dear, but you know it’s true)

Some unidentified greenish yellow substance that my dog rolled in about two years ago. In February, In cold rain. I don't know what it was, but I will never forget that smell. Eu de rotting flesh.

oh geez...I thought this was going to be worst scent, as in, worst perfume.... I was going to offer up Malibu Musk...

I'm not sure I can continue reading this thread...

:puke:

Week old milk in a sippie cup that was in a 90<sup>o</sup> car for week, while its original owners parents were in Florida
so the milk was two weeks old, no?

Shrimp left in the sun for a few days? Poopy diapers?

dont ask.

Burnt Flesh

so the milk was two weeks old, no? You're the type that loves figuring out riddles, don't you??? :D :D As far as perfumed scents: almond anything As far as non-perfumed scents: the sewer smell we get on our runs here in Jersey.

The meat packing plant on "kill" day. God that's awful.

Anyone else's. ;)

anything dead!

i'm here to say it's a rotten potato.