Hello, I have been recently looking at improving the shape I am in, and after much googling I came across the Contour core belt abs exercise machine. I'm not in a terrible shape right now, but there's always room for improvement, right?! So, I am searching in the hope that others (that have used one of these) can tell me about their experience with it. Was it worth the money, or have you used anything similar that does a better job? I heard that it's great value and works, but I can't just go ahead and spend without making sure first. Any advice you can give me will help very much, as I'm eager to make a decision so that I can start my quest for a better body! Thanks.

Contour core belt ab exercise machine is just perfect!We bought it many years ago, and when I say “we” I mean my family. Although at the beginning I didn’t like much that idea, I was telling them there are many better products and machines for that kind of money, they didn’t ask me much and still they bought it. And I am glad they did. As soon as it came to our house, we were waiting in line to use it, all of us simply loved it.Our neighbour saw it and soon after us, she bought one for herself as well! 

Hey, I can’t tell contour core belt ab exercise machine is bad, but I wouldn’t recommend it. It is a really great designed machine, you can really have a great workout on it, it can be extremely useful for those who want to exercise, but somehow I wasn’t happy with its quality. I knew I was taking a risk back when I bought it, because a friend of mine told me his belt broke after few days of using it, but I wanted to buy and try it anyway. And not so long after, the exact same thing happened to me, believe or not.