I'm getting off my birth control Pills in July and hope to conceive then. I was wondering if I would ovulate my first month off? I'm young, have no underlying fertility issues [I've been pregnant before] and my mother conceived within the first two months she got off. I am also on low dose birth control Pills. Will I ovulate in July?

you should ovulate in july. but, it may not be very easy to concieve on the first month off, and sometimes even the next few. you just have to be patient, and take your time. i know it hard, but that's the only thing you can do. remember that it takes the average healthy couple up to a year to conieve, so if it doesn't happen within the first few months, don't panic.
stressing about it can also affect you getting pregnant. just be calm, and enjoy this time. good luck! i wish you all the best!