With all the different sources available, how do you choose.

Personally I watch FOX News. I like their shows, and there reporters are not afraid of asking the tough questions.

Internet wise, I also go to the FOX webpage, then I flip over to the BBC site for there take.

Fox news for TV.
Flip to MSNBC occassionally

lots of news sources on the internet that I browse.

Local paper, New York Times, CNBC and MSNBC.

The CH on another site. I find them so accurate and unbiased! :D

FoxNews or MSNBC.

Mostly the radio because I always listen on my way to and from work. We get only the Sunday paper, so that's no good. Sometimes I watch the network news in the evening, but I dislike all of the networks.

<rant>They're all just a bunch of talking heads, usually making something out of nothing. I check in at CNN (internet) at work all the time and occasionally check MSNBC. But I still dislike all news reporting. In my opinion, the news is just another business. Follow the money. They report to get ratings and advertisers so the news is sensationalized and biased. Truth in reporting? BAH! </rant>

I usually nibble on a huge rock of salt when I read/listen/watch the news.

The Onion and the Daily Show

I didn't think there was another news channel besides Fox News. Aren't the others just propaganda channels for the left?! :?

Fox Leads Cable News Ratings

Very interesting article.

I only get my news from the Fox Web site, Drudge, or the Ananova Quirkies.

That last site rocks. I didn't know there were so many freaky things going on this world.

I still don't watch tv except for movies every now and then.