I have had white stuff, (not like a discharge), in my clit and on the insides of my vagina for awhile now. I am able to wash it away but then it always comes back the next day. I went to the gyno and they found nothing wrong. Of course I had showered first, so the white stuff was not present. The gyno did all the STD tests and yeast infection test, and nothing...My husband has not had any issues with his penis. Does anyone have any information on this? It is just getting irritating and it makes me feel like I am dirty down there even though I shower every day... :-(

i have the same thing going on right now...but its also a bit ichy

i kinda have the same thing down there but it's not down there like everyday. i heard that using fragranced soaps and things like that can cause that but im not 100%. i just wash very well and it usually stays away. if you hear anything let me know though

Yea the same thing. it gets very annoying >.< maybe its this new thing that no one really knows about. ehh

It's called smegma, and it's totally normal. (Something we all should have been taught about in sex Ed, because it's a normal hygiene issue - but I wasn't taught about it either. Guess it's too uncomfortable for teachers to use the word "clitoris" even to tell students about hygiene.) Anyway, if the doc didn't find anything wrong, you can assume it's just smegma and just clean it when you take a shower. No problem. Here's a link with more info, or you can google "clitoris smegma."

the same thing is happening to me at this moment im not sure if i have a yeast infection but im only 13 and very scared i have been sexually active but its a scary thing because i dont kno how to tell my parents im supposeed to see my doctor soon and thats good but its to get a shot not a check up ; but im soo scared and i dont want my mommy to know but i guess i have to tell her so wish me luck lady's

hey ppl dont worry about this i had this and its just dwn too poor hygeine or can be caused by using scented soaps just make sure u wash with only water and everydayyyyy

Maybe it's smega...

Its normal, all girls have this and it has nothing to do with bad hygiene..
Some have more, some have less of it and usually men likes this, or have at least no problem with that..
So don't worry :)

so it's normal even if it's extremely itchy?

If its itchy, its not normal, but if not, it is :)

"Smegma is a natural lubricating residue made up of shedded skin cells, skin oil secretions, and moisture, including sweat. Its cheesy like appearance can vary in color from almost white to a darker shade, depending on a person's skin tone. Smegma gathers in the nooks and crannies of the body's skin folds, including between the labia and around the clitoral hood. Because of male circumcision, it is more common among women than men."

It's normal, happens to everyone. If it's itchy you might have sensitive skin. Wash with a light soap for sensitive skin or just rinse with luke warm water . But best to be safe to check with a gyno. I did, and he told me I just have sensitive skin

it burns my vigina n i want it to stop

Hello Ladies,

I have the same thing. I am a pretty clean person, wash myself on the regular. It comes on and off randomly between months. It looks almost like a white head that i take off. It just gets so annoying and i feel like I am a dirty person. My doctor said I dont have any STD's or anything, but only a mild form of yeast infection that I dont HAVE TO treat, but could I wanted to since it's not THAT big of a deal. He told me this about 8 months ago when I went for my yearly check. I do watch myself with soap, or gentally lufa the sides (I make sure to not hurt myself). Should I not be doing this? 

Can someone tell me if this is something i should worry about?  

I get the same thing and my boyfriend said it hurts when he pees idk if it has something to do with somwthing else or what but its annoying its embarrising everytime i have sex i have to make sure I touch myself first