I can't remember my first crush on a girl that was my age, but I remember thinking that my 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Fox, was pretty foxy. :mrgreen:

It was the sister of a guy I met at school when I was in the 1st or 2nd grade. Probably the 2nd because each grade had a single room in a 4 room school and she wasn't in mine. I don't know why I was so enamored of her as she wasn't physically attractive and I didn't really know her but I remember pretending to share toys with her when playing at home and thinking about her a lot.

Tough kid across the street, my age, named Butch. Used to light fires in our woods and pinch my butt. Since this all started around the age of 6, I wonder what prison he's currently housed in?

I was going to get married to a boy I met in pre-school. We must have been four or five.

I don't know what happened to him. I could probably find out fairly easily because his sister got partially eaten by a mountain lion and their family has been in the news on and off over the years...

The one that i can remember is a girl named Sarah Benguiat. She was a sweet, fairly quiet girl (in class, anyways), but that's about all i remember. It was 6th grade and i was shy.

My first real crush was on Susi Leblanc in 8th grade. I was waaaaay too shy and wouldn't asked her out. Finally I did for the 8th grade fareway dance and she went too.

David Kennedy, in grade school. He was the only red-headed kid in our grade. All the girls used to play "chase" with him at recess.

Georgie Oullette and I played doctor in his backyard after kindergarten.

I remember liking a girl named Yolanda in Kindergarten.

She moved away in first grade, though.

Which one was the doctor?

So was I! Clint. Except I was three :oops: We ended up at the same high school and I know a few people who keep up with him, I think he's living in Colorado somewhere now.

guess i was a late bloomer, cuz my first real crush didn't happen till 10th grade but man, when it rained, it poured. this boy showed me the true bliss of worshiping someone from afar. 8O he had no idea how much he taught me.

Apprentice

Samantha Hills, my neighbor

So was I! Clint. Except I was three :oops: We ended up at the same high school and I know a few people who keep up with him, I think he's living in Colorado somewhere now. I think he goes by the code name of Runner X now..... In 6th grade I had the hots for my English teacher, Miss Tighe.... she married another English teacher who was the biggest geek in the world. In 8th grade I had a crush on a girl on my Saturday morning bowling team. I was way too shy to let her know it though even though another girl told me that she liked me.

The first one i remember having a crush on. Mia Chong. Her family immigrated from China and she started with us in 3rd grade. I remember her long black smooth and shiny hair like it was yesterday. 8 months after i met her, i was very shy so we never really talked and she kept to herself. she was killed in a house fire. that put a huge scar on me.

Our teacher went to her funeral and brought cards back with Psalm 23 ( the Lord is my Shepherd......) i still have it packed away in my permanent momentos. :cry: