Can someone please let me know? My drug screen form says "35186n SAP 9-50 w/NIT" I looked that up and pretty sure it means its a 9 panel drug test. Will suboxone show on this? Please someone let me know ASAP. THank!!!

I'm on Suboxone and I'm pretty sure that it would show up in a urine test, just like a narcotic medicine would. But if you were prescribed it, you just have to get a note from your dr.

Suboxone does not show up on a drug screen. You have to run a test for bupenorphine to decect the opiate in your system. I just took a 5 panel DOT drug screen and I passed. I do have a percription so I'm covered and I'm only taking 3/4 mg so it's such a small dosage. But to answer your question walkthedog, no it won't show up. But if you have a perscription, you should be ok. I wouldn't sweat it! I drive a truck and the DOT can't say anything because my doctor says that the dosage is so small that it won't be a safety hazard. I don't even disclose it on my physical because it doesn't show up on the drug screen so why say anything. right?

u guyz are dummies and very naive for addicts yes there is a test for suboxone and will test positive u have to test for it the question is how long does it stay in your system if u think it doesnt show keep goin to probation and drug court and find out when ur busted

Suboxone does not show up on a regular drug test you have to have a specific test just for suboxone, but if it is a hair sample it will show

I took a saliva drug test for a new job I'm on suboxine and have been for 4 months will it show up on my test???? The code for my test was 38535n dsap 6 does anyone know what that means I need help please!!!

I have the answers to all these questions first hand....i took a hair test and passed. Taking 8mg to 16mg a day for past year. took a 5 panel, 7 panel, 9 panel, and  A 10 panel......not positive...I passed with flying colors..........its a wonder drug that cant be abused and its done wonders for me........i just took another 9 panel today and im very secure it will be like the hair test and everything else.....good luck to anyone and everyone...NO WORRIES

No my friend, your the dummy. I've been practicing in the medical field for 22 years now. Suboxone WILL NOT show up in a regular urine, blood, saliva or hair drug screen. Unless, your employer specifically ask the testing company to look for this drug. However, it WILL show up in a spinal, but who is going to request a test like that. I really love reading all of the answers out here from "Internet doctors". Look, leave the medical answers to the professionals please. That's why we are here. Hope this is useful to everyone.

my sister has t take drug screens for dept of children services for 30 days due to misunderstanding. would suboxone show up on there 5 panel icup test??? I need to know, I need to know for a fact not a possibility please!!!!!!!!!

your a dummie it does not show on a standard 9 pane testl

No. Im. Prescribed suboxone and was surprised my case worker never ask for my rx as she did for my others(benzo, adderral.)
Ive had several Quest 9-50 ....and it wont unless it says W/ then specifies suboxone. Im thought it would show as opiate for sure.

i called a drug testing company today and they charge 125 bucks for a test specifially designed for suboxone and the testing company said it would show abuse of the drug and told me it can be habit forming

Buprenorphine, ie; Suboxone/Subutex, does not show up on a 9 panel drug screening. It can be detected, but only using a seperate test specifically for buprenorphine. Godspeed-

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

Wrong, they still have to specifically test for it, even in a hair test!!! I know this first hand!!!!

I liked your answers until you said it can't be abused, any medication can be abused if not taken as directed. I've seen several people abuse this medication, it's sad!!!