So I woke up this morning with swollen eyelids , mostly at the bottom of my eye, and a red hot itchy rash on my face on the areas described in the title. My face is extremely itchy and its causing me great discomfort , I did some research and the symptoms are similar to those of an allergic reaction, I fell asleep with my make up on last night and I think my skin reacted this way because of that. But seeing as I fall asleep with my make up on frequently , I have my doubts. The swelling and redness has gotten better, but my face is still really itchy. I missed school because of this and I have a dance performance tomorow that I really don't want to miss ! Is this an allergic reaction?! Should I go see a doctor? HELPPPPP PLEASE !

additional information:
- I'm a 16 year old female
- No health related diseases or anything , never puked before, never broken a bone, never had a nose bleed, never been to the hospital on account of myself. so all in all pretty healthy
- I have no pets
- Not sexually active
- No allergies

The rash is located on my jawline and around my mouth and its hot to the touch and terribly itchy . I really want this to be just a one time thing , this is the first time its ever happened to me

if your name is gary crawford you might die...