Hey guys.  I'm extremely worried right now.  Im in my mid 20s and 6 years ago i had a severe injury to my penis.  The urologist i saw said i had no problems and conducted no real tests.  But one urologist saw me and said i had peyronie's disease.  The thing was i then quickly googled it back then and though i had because i had 1-2 symptoms of it like smaller flaccid penis and that hard flaccid feeling.  I injured my penis by masturbating.  Well he gave me vitamin E to take but after i saw him 2 months later on, he told me i didn't have peyronies.  Then i went to a few other urologists who did actual tests on me, like nocturnal erection test, ultrasound etc and they confirmed i don't have peyronies.

The thing that has me worried right now was last week i masturbated.  The entire week or so, my penis has been very small flaccid.  Okay, thats not a big deal because my penis could be sore.  However, the thing that got me very scared was yesterday, i masturbated to try to get an erection and it was very hard because of how small my penis when flaccid was.  My normal size is very small for flaccid.  It's around 2' normally flaccid.  When hard, it is 3.75-4 inches so i have a small penis.

But when i masturbated to get an erection, i noticed that my penis was very small when erect.  It was no more than 2.25 inches.  The thing that scared me more was it had this curve like looked a lot like peyronie's disease.  Imagine you are jerking your penis to get it erect and then noticed that this was as big as it would go.  I got very freaked out.  However, i then tried to masturbate more to try to make it longer like my normal size.  I finally got it close to my normal size but this took a lot of work.  It also felt like 2 different phases.  What i mean by this is you know how you masturbate and your penis is semi hard and your size you masturbated to right now is only say 30 percent erect?  Well it felt 100 percent erect already when it was 2.25 inches.  Then i had to do something else to pull it to the right in order to get it to my normal size.  It wasn't like i was scared when i couldn't get it fully erect when it was 2.25 inches, but it feels like it was erect already at that state 100 percent and if i try to get it more longer, it couldn't that way.

I read peyronies disease has symptoms of shorter penis.  Is what i'm describing right now peyronie's?  I'm very worried right now because when i had that full erection, it was that short.  I called it a full erection because that was a full erection even though i got it to near my normal size because you could tell that was already the longest it would go.  It also has that bent where penis curves up which is why i think i have it.

At first i thought this happened because i took 50,000IU of Vitamin D given by my doctor because i have vitamin D defiency and read it causes urinary tract infection last week but doctor told me that has 0 chance of affecting the penis and i read online that as well.

To anyone who has or had peyronie's disease or knows a lot about it, is this what i'm describing peyronie's?  And can a urologist confirm if i have peyronies or not just by examining by penis or does he have to do those tests?  I done plenty of those tests already back then when i thought i had peyronies but i didn't have it because i never had this condition.

I know there is surgery for this but i read it would shorten the penis aka nesbit procedure which i would not do but there is also another procedure that works.  And is there anyone here that actually took Vitamin E and had it cure peyronie's disease?  I took it 5 years ago for 2 months but the doctor made a mistake that i had peyronies so taking it was useless.

I'm going to make an appointment very soon but really wanted to know what you guys say about this.  I never been this worried ever.

i have problem of  itching n red spot inside in my penis cover im very worried abt this

: Peyronie’s disease is indicated by the following symptoms: A pronounced bend or curve in the penis, pain during erections, and painful intercourse (due to the bending/curving). Keep in mind that some degree of bending/curving is perfectly normal – men with Peyronie’s disease will be visibly disfigured. From what you describe, I do not think that this is your problem at all. It is possible that you are experiencing erectile issues simply because you are worried about it, but seeing your doctor is the best way to be sure. If you are not happy with the advice your current doctor has given, I would encourage you to see an experienced urologist. In the meantime, you can care for your penis properly by washing regularly with a mild cleanser and applying a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that is fortified with penis-specific nutrients to support healthy skin and connective tissue.

It is possible that you have a sexually transmitted disease, but red spots and itching under the foreskin can also be caused by not washing thoroughly or by a mal yeast infection. Keeping the area clean, using an anti-fungal medication, and nourishing the penis skin using a penis health formula (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help to keep the penis skin healthy and smooth.