I'm only 23 and my penis skin looks wrinkled and saggy after I've been masturbating. Am I damaging my skin by whacking off? Should I be using a penis health cream to heal the skin?

Legend

Hi Guest,

It's NORMAL.

The skin stretches as you have an erection and from masturbation.  It's very thin and can appear wrinkly.  The wrinkles should fade after time.

Try a cream.  It can't hurt.

Dude, I so connect on this. Don't worry, you can whack away as much as you want, but yes, for sure use a penis health cream. I've been using Man1 Man Oil for months , and before that, my tool looked like hell; now it's in greta health and looks awesome.

Hey I have this problem to it's really starting to get to me i'm getting desperate and I'm looking for solutions constantly. I have even tried chemical peels, I'm getting so desperate that i'm willing to try the strongest peel which is a phenol peel. regular home chemical peels don't seem to be working. I'm doing a lot of research and i'm trying to find a solution. I don't know what to do it's constantly on my mind and i cant take it anymore so the only solution is to get treated some how. I have been doing research and i'm trying very heard to find a cure for this problem. but it seems like the only solution is to do something drastic like going under a laser or a very deep chemical peel. I don't know how that would behave on the penis. we need answers fast man.