I've had the same issues as everyone below to be honest I haven't tried any cures yet. But for one its start out with diet... WATER, if you rarely drink water. That is why. Try drinking about 4-8 glasses daily, with a couple ups of yogurt & the acidophilus pill for a while.

I've heard about the Boric aid and other things for the woman cures but what do us men do? I'm not with any other partners but still it happens. My wife is having a hard time dealing with this; so that means she's giving me a hard time about it too. SOMEONE, ANYONE, PLEASE HELP !!!!!! THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR FAR TOO LONG.

if your doctor says its not possible for your boyfriend to pass a yeast infection back to you then you need a new doctor, cause yours is a quack. It is absolutely possible, probable even, and any reputable doctor will tell you to treat BOTH of you to prevent recurring yeast infections. Good luck.

I am having the same issue with my new bf and think it's also part of the problem. A large penis. Whenever we have sex and I get bruised I get an infection. Got tested for all std and all negative.

did this work?

Hey so I have a possible SOLUTION. After 2.5 years of regular yeast infections every single time I had sex, many drs appointments, and tears it turns out I have a semen allergy. It is pretty rare, there are only 80 cases documented in medical studies, but I have a suspicion it is underdiagnosed. If you are having yeast infections first try wearing dry cotton underwear, not douching, always peeing after sex, etc. But if none of this works and it seems like no matter how careful you are you seem to get infected you could be allergic! My boyfriend has been pulling out or uses a condom now and I haven't had an issue in 9 months. This is after just complete misery for years. So I'm pretty ecstatic now. Also I have slight numbness/tingleing when he ejaculates in my mouth and very minor burning if it gets in my vagina. Good luck! I have so much love for you all!!!!

If anyone has any questions I am a yeast survivor and tried almost every treatment there is before realizing I had a semen allergy. There are things you can do with your diet, you can treat both partners to prevent the infection spreading back and forth, peeing after sex is HUGE, boric acid is great for Diflucan-resistant yeast, etc. I just hate to see women suffering the way I suffered for so long and would love to help in any way that I ca.

I am 19 I started having this issue when I was 17 with my boyfriend of 4 years although in only was happening for 1 year of the relationship. Wasn't an std I was tested and at the time we where having sex he wasn't having multiple partners only me so he wasn't getting it from another girl and giving it to me. I had 1 more not from sex after we broke up. 8 months of no sex went by. Now I just started dating a new guy who was a virgin so no STDs there but it's only been 2 times and I have a yeast infection again

I don't know if anyone on here has found a solution but I've also experienced the same nightmare with my boyfriend for three years. I've found a solution that works well for me; raw, organic coconut oil. Call me crazy but I watched in a porn documentary one of the girls use coconut oil as a lube. So I researched it and I found that soaking a tampon in the oil is a natural remedy to get rid of yeast infections. So me and my boyfriend tried it as a lube and it was perfect. Just enough to cost him is enough. Hope it works out ladies

My doctor told me that my husband couldn't get a yeast infection. He was uncircumcised. So when I treated myself I had him apply it inside his foreskin and along the shaft. Guess what? No more infections. You might try it.

I've had on going yeast/BV for about a year now. My first yeast infection was two years ago and I had maybe 2 in that year. I met my boyfriend last summer and we've been together since then. One thing that I have chnhed is my diet. He loves sweets and we both work in a bakery. I'm wondering if that may be the cause? I also don't wxcercose as often as I did.

Boric acid is that good idea. wouldnt that kill your insides

Health Guru
Boric acid is a dangerous poison. Poisoning from this chemical can be acute or chronic. Acute boric acid poisoning usually occurs when someone swallows powdered roach-killing products that contain the chemical.
Chronic poisoning occurs in those who are repeatedly exposed to boric acid. For example, in the past, boric acid was used to disinfect and treat wounds. People who received such treatment over and over again got sick, and some died.

Shining Star
Diet is absolutely a cause in your case! Flour, sweets - all perfect for developing candida-related problems.
In case it's bacterial vaginosis, you two should pay more attention to personal hygiene and should never practice vaginal intercourse after anal (without washing/cleaning with soap and water) To most people this seems like a a logical thing to do, but to some it doesn't, this is why I am mentioning this...
Again, regarding candida - the diet that is recommended to fight candida overload limits flour products and sweets. So, yes, diet at least 2-3 months to see some changes.