When I bring the paper to work, and people start going through it before I get the chance. :x

You know what's worse than that? When they plop their big arse on my desk while their doing it. :x :x

When I bring the paper to work, and people start going through it before I get the chance. :x You know what's worse than that? When they plop their big arse on my desk while their doing it. :x :x
Accidentally, bump the "chair lowering button" and knock their arse down to the ground. :mrgreen:

next time, if they ask if you read it already, just casually mention that the explosive diarrhea caused you to only scan the front page of each section.

How's that going to affect someone sitting on my desk?

The person sitting in the chair will grab them on the way down and pull them down too.

Make sure to gaze carefully at a particular spot, as if looking for a splash.

Lighten up, I just wanted to look at the funnies.

:LOL::LOL: You know, if they asked it might not make me so angry.

they are not in your chair? spit on them.

Don't bring today's paper. Bring one from last week. Just leave it on your desk. See how many people read it, and how long it takes them to figure it out. If they leave without mentioning it, say in a sweet tone, "Wow, you're a lot dumber than even I thought."

I didn't read this post...I just want to guess! The CUBS!?

HA! They wish.