Eating disorders have the highest mortality rates of all mental illnesses, with one person dying every 62 minutes in the US. Yet by disregarding victims' voices, we're perpetuating misconceptions and creating a culture that allows EDs to thrive.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- How To Help A Child Or Teen Who Has An Eating Disorder
- Adolescence On The Spectrum: 11 Possible Signs Of Autism In Teens
- 4 Things You Should Know About Diabetes And Eating Disorders
- 9 Signs of Autism in Adults: Could You Or Someone You Care For Be Autistic?
- 26 Potential Causes And Risk Factors Of Eating Disorders