Buspirone is sometimes prescribed for mild anxiety that does not respond to the first line of treatment medications. It has less side effects than other anxiety-reducing medications although it can take longer to work.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- The Physical Symptoms Of Anxiety Disorder: What Anxiety Can Do To Your Body
- Bipolar Disorder Vs Depression: What Are The Differences And Similarities?
- Medications That Can Help Treat An Anxiety Disorder
- 14 Signs And Symptoms You Might Be Suffering From An Anxiety Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder And Anxiety: Which Comes First And What If You Have Both?