Overview Hypnopompic hallucinations are described as unusual sensory experiences that occur during the period of transition from a sleeping state to wakefulness. The sensory experiences may include seeing, hearing, or...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Asperger's Or High Functioning Autism In Adults: Are The Signs Of Autism Hiding In Plain Sight?
- Signs You May Be Suffering From An Eating Disorder
- Natural Antidepressants: 4 Proven Ways Exercise Beats Depression
- Herbal Antidepressants: 3 Herbs that Naturally Treat Depression
- Does St. John's Wort Beat Fibromyalgia Depression?