Overview A personality disorder is a type of mental health condition where affected individuals have unhealthy and rigid patterns of behaving, functioning, and thinking. These patients have problems with relating to...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Signs You May Be Suffering From An Eating Disorder
- Natural Antidepressants: 4 Proven Ways Exercise Beats Depression
- Herbal Antidepressants: 3 Herbs that Naturally Treat Depression
- Does St. John's Wort Beat Fibromyalgia Depression?
- Natural Antidepressants: Can Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids Play a Role in Depression Treatment?