Most couples continue to have intimate relations after one partner is diagnosed with dementia. Even couples who did not know each other before dementia sometimes have sex — which poses some tricky issues for caregivers, spouses, and family members.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Treating Depression With Imipramine (Tofranil): Dosage, Side Effects And Warnings
- Do People With Learning Disabilities Have A Greater Risk Of Developing Dementia?
- Is There A Connection Between Down Syndrome And Alzheimer's Disease?
- Treating Depression With Escitalopram (Lexapro): Dosage, Side Effects And Warnings
- 5 Herbal Supplements That Could Help You Overcome Anxiety Symptoms