Most, if not all, people living with Down syndrome eventually develop Alzheimer's disease, and they tend to develop it relatively early in life. The common connection between the two conditions is chromosome 21.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Younger Onset Dementia: 8 Tips For Explaining The Diagnosis To Children And Teens
- 3 Main Types Of Psychotherapy That Can Be Successful In The Treatment Of Depression
- What You Should Know About Antidepressants If You Have An Eating Disorder
- How To Use Visualization And Guided Imagery To Reduce Anxiety Symptoms
- Pseudobulbar Affect In Alzheimer's Disease And Dementia Patients