Psychotic depression is a mix of depression and psychotic features, leaving sufferers with an agonizing view of the world. Thankfully, treatment is usually not only successful, but quick.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Treatment For Hypnopompic Hallucinations (Hypnagogic): From a Sleeping State To Wakefulness
- Most Common Signs Of Paranoid Personality Disorder
- A Fear Of Sharp Things: What Causes Aichmophobia And How Can It Be Treated?
- Chronic Onychophagia (AKA Nail biting): How To Stop Biting Your Nails
- Kalms Tablets And Their Effect On Anxiety And Sleep