Hoarding appears in about 36 percent of cases of frontotemporal dementia (FTD). Even if you can't eliminate the problem without professional help, you don't have to let your loved on live in dangerous isolation and squalor.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- 7 Different Types Of Vascular Dementia
- What's The Role Of Support Groups In The Treatment Of Anxiety Disorders?
- Who Is At Risk Of Getting Vascular Dementia And How Can It Be Prevented?
- 4 Groups of Warning Signs and Symptoms Of Dementia To Look Out For
- 8 Things You Need To Know About Depression Support Groups And How To Choose The Right One