GAD is a common anxiety disorder which can be difficult to diagnose as it may co-exist with or share common symptoms with other health or mental health disorders. Treatment may include psychoeducation, psychological or pharmacological approaches.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Is Bipolar Disorder Hereditary?
- Borderline Personality Disorder: Available Treatments
- Restless Feeling In Hands And Legs When Lying Down
- Feeling Lonely And Wondering What To Do? How To Banish Loneliness
- How Do Anti-Seizure Medications (Lamictal) And Hormonal Birth Control Methods Interact?