Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) is one of the "third wave" of psychotherapies to treat mental disorders. It is similar to CBT but has a different ethos and techniques employed but is equally useful in the treatment of anxiety disorders.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Treating Anxiety Disorders With SSRIs: Uses, Side Effects And Risks
- 7 Ways You Can Introduce Self-Help Treatment When You're Dealing With Depression
- Treating Anxiety Disorder With Benzodiazepines: Uses, Side Effects And Risks
- 15 Warning Signs Of Early Onset Alzheimer's Disease: When Problems Start Before The Age Of 65
- Grief Vs Depression: What's The Difference And When Does Grief Become Depression?