General overview Déjà vu is defined as a situation where a person has the sensation that an event, that is currently being experienced, has been experienced in the past. Researchers have described this experience...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Dispelling Myths About Mental Health
- Constant Anxiety: What It Is, And How To Deal With It
- Loss Of Emotional Control And Getting It Back
- Compulsive And Inappropriate Laughing Disorders
- Fetishes And What To Do About Them (Or Not)