People have used alcohol to relax for centuries, and if you have social anxiety, you may have come to believe that you need alcohol to get through tough social situations. Does drinking really reduce your anxiety, or does it only lead to more problems?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Who Should Consider Inpatient Treatment For Depression?
- Donald Trump as Role Model for Psychological Health
- Childhood-Onset Schizophrenia: Children Can Be Schizophrenic, Too
- The 7 Most Unhelpful Things to Say to Someone with Anxiety
- All In The Family: Is Mental Illness Hereditary?