People who suffer borderline personality disorder are constantly putting people and things on pedestals of admiration and then knocking them off. Treating this disorder is difficult, but dialectical behavior therapy may help.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Evidence Mounts That Pesticides Cause Autism
- Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder A Risk Factor For Schizophrenia?
- Understanding Depression: When Feeling Sad Is A Sign Of Mental Illness
- Dogs For Treating Dementia
- Exotic Psychiatric Syndromes: From Alien Hand Syndrome To Munchausen By Proxy