Those with Muchausen Syndrome and hypochondria are both obsessed with having illnesses they don't actually suffer from, but that's where the similarities end. What are the key differences between these two disorders? Read on to find out.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Schizophrenia Symptoms: Beyond Hearing Voices In Your Head
- Why Do Women Fall For Bad Boys?
- Depression: It's Not Just In Your Mind, It's Also in Your Genes
- Collective Cultural Memory: Whole Societies, Not Just Individuals, Can Forget
- Impulse Control Disorder And Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Related To Each Other