Laser therapy has been proposed as a potential cure for hidradenitis suppurativa. Here, we will put that claim to the test and examine the theory and effectiveness of various types of laser and light therapy that you should consider for treatment.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Not The Usual Suspect: Could Unrefined Shea Butter Help Treat Acne?
- Shea Butter For Dark Spots On The Face And For Skin Whitening: Does It Work?
- Best Natural Oils And Butters To Use As Facial Moisturizers For Your Skin Type
- Skin Care Or Medicine? Traditional Medicinal Uses Of African Shea Butter You Should Know About
- African Shea Butter For Eczema: An Overlooked Natural Atopic Dermatitis Treatment?