Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

change in stool color

Hi, I have noticed changes in my stool color, it is al black and heavy. I am taking iron for anemia, could it be related?

by User avatar rose640

Black tarry stools. started yesterday 11/20

I have been taking approx. 9 Excedrin Acetaminophen tablets a day (3) tablets, (3) times aday. I did not follow instructions to take a full glass of water with each dose. I also took Excedrin for headaches during this time. I have had a severe back pain for the past ttwo plus weeks. This is from and...

by User avatar chastain1@Q.com

Is there blood in stool in colitis caused by antibiotics?

Answered by a doctor

Hello, my friends. I have a cousin who has been diagnosed with colitis caused by an excessive use of antibiotics. I would like to know if there is blood in stool in this disease. Maybe this question sounds strange to you, but I need to know. I hope someone will know to answer. Bye!

by User avatar rudie152695458

painless abdominal mass

Answered by a doctor

I have been looking but can't find anything on this. I am a very overweight male, age 54. About 5 months ago I found a hard mass under my skin (maybe muscle layer) just below my rib cage and a few inches above my belly button. It started about the size of a large walnut when I discovered it and has...

by User avatar Guest

Unable to have a BM

Hi, I am a woman in late twenties. My problem is that I am unable have a BM. The only way it can be done is with enema. I have a soft stool since I am taking a lot of liquid and some medications in order to get these results. When I get into the position for having a BM, the muscle contracts instead...

by User avatar gilbertine34192