Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

I need pills

Does any one know if there a free pills for puberty I have low testosterone T_T too.(I didn't post this part on the guest part)

by User avatar Guest

side effects of golden root complex

I just ordered golden root complex online and I can't wait to try it! I sure read some amazing reviews of golden root complex and I can't wait to see if all the reviews were true! I would just like to hear from others who have tried golden root compex if there are any side effects with this? That's...

by User avatar nathanial196159483

My fiance has strange bumps that don't follow any std sympto

My fiance just discovered about three days ago some very small red bumps on his penis and pubic hair area. We've looked up everything and herpes, genital warts, syphillis...nothing looks or sounds like what he has. It doesn't itch or burn, there is no open oozing sores, we're at a loss. He has...

by User avatar twinflame

Testosterone Deficiency and Obesity

Answered by a doctor

I. Introduction Testosterone and testosterone deficiency Testosterone is a male hormone. Besides promoting libido it has other important functions such as maintaining muscle mass and forming bone, regulating heart muscle and cholesterol. It also helps to improve the oxygen levels throughout the body...

by User avatar Kyle J. Norton84557

Im 11 and my peins size is 5 and a half inchs

Is this a good size ?  

by User avatar Guest

is it because of my weight?

im 16 years old and am overweight, i wouldn't say im bad looking but i am overweight. I'v never had a girlfriend, iv talked to loads and have lots of really good female friends who i love. I do try and flirt with women, but it never goes anywhere, iv never had a girl whos interested in me in...

by User avatar rank10146625

Low Testosterone Causes & Treatment

Answered by a doctor

Low Testosterone Causes 1. Injury, infection, or loss of the testicles. 2. Chemotherapy or radiation treatment for cancer. 3. Genetic abnormalities such as Klinefelter's Syndrome (extra X chromosome). 4. Hemochromatosis (too much iron in the body). 5. Dysfunction of the pituitary gland (a gland in...

by User avatar Barbaraaltman

Major vocal issues

Ever since I've been back in a public school I've had extreme difficulties with speech, and I think the years I spent home schooled may have had something to do with it. This extended period of not speaking took place from ages 12-15, and I haven't been able to use my voice properly since. I will be...

by User avatar Guest