Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Headache Following Neck Pain

Answered by a doctor

I suffere from mild to moderate headaches for a long time now but I always have headaches following neck pain. Sometimes I take aspirin or ibuprofen but generally I’m not satisfied with the results. I have sensation like my neck is stiffed and it often happens that I can’t move it to the left...

by User avatar Guest

Pain in my left thigh muscle

Answered by a doctor

I have been experiencing a dull pain in my upper left thigh, specifically when I am walking. I had joined a gym in the last few weeks and have been exercising on the treadmill, life cycle and some various weight machines for differents parts of the body. After this past Sunday's workout on the...

by User avatar irisho1112

swollen thigh

My right thigh from above the knee to the top of the thigh is very swollen. On the top of my thigh toward the outside is a lump which feels about one to two inches long. There is no pain but some pressure especially behind my right knee. It is swollen in the morning when I get up too. I was...

by User avatar Guest

What is Fibromialgya?

We thought that my mother’s tiredness and muscle pain, especially in the area of her legs and arms, were side effects of statins (she is 56 and has very high level of cholesterol, so she uses statins to reduce it). But then her doctor reduced the dose of statins and my mother was still very...

by User avatar Guest

Lump in lower back which causes me pain

Answered by a doctor

I have a lump on the lower right side of my back. One doctor told me it was a movable cyst what does that mean? My doctor now never told me what it could be but she said the pain was a muscle spasms and gave me muscle relaxers. They work good but I still feel pain just not as excruciating as before....

by User avatar Mz.Martin315613

Toe cramps for no apparent reason

My toes cramp for no apparent reason and I'm wondering if there's a way to prevent them from cramping. Is there a particular nutrient that I may be lacking?

by User avatar Guest

muscle rehab

I am 25 years old and power lifting is my life. I am use to practice. I have a great problem. I have an injury. At first, it was just uncomfortable but then it started to hurt. I believe that I have been lifting beyond my capabilities. Can anyone explain to me how to rehab my muscles?

by User avatar Guest