Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

I'm 7 weeks pregnant. Is it ok to still have sex?

I am7 weeks pregnant, Is it ok to still have sex or will that hurt my baby?

by User avatar Guest

Pregnant or Not?

i had a normal period on March 6th and Another Normal Period on April 1st. We had unprotected sex at the time of that cycle. It is now April 12th and i am discharging small amounts of blood and clots- when i wipe I am also seeing a brown coloured discharge, but only have small amounts of discharge...

by User avatar Guest

can you get pregnant before your period

can you get pregnant before your period but still have your period and how long does it take to have a positive pregnancy test after conception?!?

by User avatar Guest

Early Pregnancy,But i have a question

Okay So i just found out I was Pregnant a couple Days ago,And tonight I just checked My cervix and Its open.. Is this normal will it close as i get further along in My pregnancy?..I'm Only 17 and I dont want to miscarry This is My first Pregnancy and im Scared

by User avatar XxlilserbchickxX148769

I'm pregnant. Should I take folic acid every day now?

Answered by a doctor

Hi, I need some help regarding food supplement and vitamins that pregnant women should use. I have to say that I believe in natural minerals, those that come from fruit and vegetables and I am not thrilled with supplement products. So, I am pregnant and I am thinking about the use of the folic acid....

by User avatar marylynne87573286

dark floating stools

Answered by a doctor

I am pregnant, and have server morning sickness and I have foating dark stinky stools

by User avatar cheri

I want a Baby

I am about to be 30 years old.  And I want more than anything to have another Baby!!!   My daughter is 8 now, and I had some severe complications. My husband decided that rather than risk  losing me he didn't want to try for any more kids, and got a Vasectomy.  I have been wanting another baby...

by User avatar greenroses

am i at risk for a etopic pregnancy

hi my name is jayme and this is my 8th pregnancy i am 26 years ol and i just had a baby 4 months ago.i have some abdominal discomfort but not cramping just tender on my right side of it.now im not sick in any oher way and i dont have bleeding but im worried none the less i pee frequently and my...

by User avatar Guest

leukorrhea

Hi I am almost 28 weeks pregant with my first child, I have noticed the discharge called leukorrhea sometimes It shows up again...I ask my OB all the time if it might be a yeast infection he does a swab and it comes back negative, however lately I have noticed that my vagina feels swollen. I went in...

by User avatar Misty

beta hcg references in early pregnacy

I need information about beta hcg references in early pregnancy. I am trying to conceive. What is the right time to do beta hcg test? Is beta hcg positive test final prove that I am pregnant?

by User avatar kloberdanz2151