Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

PetoBismal

Can you take peto bismal to help to settle your stomach...ie vomiting?

by User avatar smithey

if you don't want your baby would you let me give him/her a home?

hi my and my husband have been trying to conceive for almost 5 yrs with no luck we did various treatments and all of them failed never could get pregnant if you dont want or ant keep your baby let me give him/her a home pls.

by User avatar needahome

Swollen ankles in first trimester. Is there a problem?

I am pregnant with my first child. I am in my 10th week and have begun having swollen ankles. There isn't any swelling anywhere else. I have read that this is normal in the later part of the second trimester and the third trimester. Is it normal to have swelling this early or is there a problem?

by User avatar shelleyd36916

We had Unprotected sex and arent sure if he pulled out in ti

Barely on Sunday July 8th me and my boyfriend had sex.Problem is We're worried that he maybe didn't pull out in time... I do want a baby though but its still 2 early to know because its barely been 5 days.Is there any way i could figure out or any symptoms i could be having or anything?? PLEASE...

by User avatar worriedgirl01

pregnant women with measels

what is the safe period for a preganant woman with measels

by User avatar trippin80z

I have questions about HCG levels!!!

My 1st hcg result at 5 weeks was 256, the 48hrs later, 520, the another 2 days 1590, then I had an ultrasound that show the sac and tiny little embryo inside the uterus. They lost the other 48hrs blood result, so after 4 days my level is 5790. It didn't dbl. And everyones says it should dbl every...

by User avatar Guest

ultrasound is done at 6 to 7 weeks and a heartbeat is not detected

I am pregnancy.  My two fetus has detected 87, 96 bpm last week. I had an ultrasound on today. The doctor said that I was 6 weeks and 4 day according to measurements. He could not detect a heartbeat. The size of the baby has grown since last week's ultrasound.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =...

by User avatar Ally

pregnancy disorder

Hi, I am 32 years old and also pregnant for three months already. Till last week everything was fine and I didn't have any problems with my pregnancy. Then I have felt cramps and noticed few blood spots on my underwear. I was so afraid of it that I called my gynecologist on the phone and tell him...

by User avatar kriste45642

Can you take demerol while pregnant?

Hello! I am pregnant and I need advice. Namely, doctor prescribed me Demerol because of my headaches. I know that that taking drugs in pregnancy is not recommended, so, I am concerned should I take this medicine or not. My friend told me that this drug could be fatal for my baby. Is that true?

by User avatar isaac32262

bloating in pregnancy

hi im due to come on my period in 4 days but i think im pregnant my stomach has started to really bloat and almost looks like a bump ive had lots of other signs too is it normal to feel so bloated this early on ?

by User avatar pinklucie@hotmail.co.uk