umm thats kinda incest / pedopphelia

Only just spotted your reply. My twin sister and I were bathed in the same bath as my Mum and Dad until we were 12. My family walk around naked and Dad shaves my Mum's p***y and also my sister's and we do not think anything of it. Once in the bath Mum was a bit too rigorous and I got excited but she carried on and said nothing until I went to bed. She came into my room and said she was sorry she may have embarrassed me, I better let you wash yourself now but be sure you do it properly or you can get smelly down there. She then said "You are a man now and you have a large Penis which is going to make your future wife happy.

im a 15 year old girl and I still bath and shower with my dad and we often wash eachother so whats the big deal we are not freeks just open people

There is no scientific reason that a father cannot bathe with his 10, 12, or even 16 year old daughter, or son for that matter. It is 100% sociocultural. Many families see it as a valuable time for bonding.

My son 8 an daughter 11 shower together I see no issue ....my daughter does have a few pubic hairs ..... An I do let my son bath with my daughter and my daughtes freind a girl age 9 when she spends the night an yes the sleep all in my daughters queen size bed together.

But of course you are speaking for yourself and not for the whole world. Right?

Opposite Gender parents DO NOT belong in the same bathroom at the same time as a 10 year old.
NOT EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER NO EXCUSES NO EXCEPTIONS

Same gender parents there can be certain situations on a case-by-case basis where it is justified, but generally the answer is no.

At that age privacy is no longer a privilege, it is a right!

That needs to STOP like YESTERDAY At 15 you are no longer a kid!
It is not good at 10 at 15 it is just creepy

I have similar vivid memories of being bathed by both my mum and dad until I was 11 years old. I only know I was that old because I definitely remember it being the summer before I started secondary school. Looking back now it seems weird for a mother to be bathing her son at that age, I didn't have any kind of disability that would make it necessary and so I would obviously have been capable of washing myself, yet I am sure that it did happen.

Interestingly I don't remember when exactly this stopped but it can't have been long after that as I used to have showers in the morning before school after that. My own daughter is now 7 and has a bath by herself without question of me or my wife being involved which only makes my own childhood memory seem weirder (not that I am suggesting there was anything sinister to it or anything like that.)

That is your opinion

Amen, that openness you have with your father, mother, sisters, and brothers keep you from going to places you do not belong. When you remove the hiding stuff that it does not become erotic, pervert, or sexually. The home is the environment that a girl or boy to learn about the human body is at home and close friends of the family. If parents do not what their children to get hook up with the wrong people, they need to start doing their job at home. For brothers and sisters need to be more serious about each other and be real brothers and sisters and do your part in helping each other.

That is your opinion.

Apprentice
It only a big deal to the perverts and fetish people who see everything being sexual.