When I was little, between 5/10 years old all I had for playmates were two neighbor girls. They always followed when I went behind the bushes to pee. They were really fascinated by watching me pee and write in the snow in the winter. They let me watch them too but I was never able to figure out where it came out so I quit looking after a while but my hose still interested them. Then we discovered something else my hose could do they found even more interesting.

Yes, My GF is peeing standing up.... we studied to gather and she came to my flat.. She wear tshirt and full length skirt of skyblue color.... there was 4 boys in another room and me and my gf on another room... now after 2-3 hour of study my gf wants to pee but bathroom was on different room where boys are there. So she dont want to go at that place as bathroom's door are damage and another bathroom has problem in tap. So she can not go to there.
So I suggest her that i bring bucket in this room and she can pee in to it.. First she was disagree but then there is no alternative... as we are new in relationship(never do sex, never see her nude) so i was too exited.. and tell that so now i can see ur as u are peeing here in this room with me and she told me that i can not see .. and then she remove her pantie.. then hike her skirt up to knee make distance between leg and put bucket between leg and leave skirt as it is in a way that her skirt cover bucket...
suddenly after 5 second i heard strong water dripping sound in bucket.. she was peeing standing up in bucket.. around 40 seconds... i cant see her p***y but it was too erotic...

I think that it's fine as long as she can aim it properly, but it's important that she uses paper to wipe her fanny afterwards.

She doesn't use paper to wipe because there is nothing to wipe.

The ability for a woman or girl to pee standing is more common than people think it's just that this was brought into light by world of the internet. I have a younger cousin who mastered that skill back in the mid-sixties at the age of 7 or 8 years old and I happened to witness this first hand. I vividly remember back then on a Saturday my mom prohibiting me from leaving the yard and going to play with my neighbourhood friends so I could entertain and be company for my little cousin while my aunt and uncle came from down county for a visit to the city. My mom promised to make a large pitcher of homemade lemonade for my displeasure of having to stay home and play with my cousin who was 2 or 3 years younger than me. Upon arrival my aunt had a stern warning to my cousin who apparently when playing outside would hold herself to the point of desperation at times and then rush to make it to the bathroom with sometimes wetting herself so if you need to use bathroom to come in because we didn't bring you a change of clothes she was told. We had a fenced in backyard with a dept. store galvanized swing and gym set so we played on that for awhile with some in between trip for some lemonade after we started playing with my Tonka's which I had quite the collection of different equipment. While playing pushing the trucks and grader around my cousin suddenly doubled over bring her legs up holding her crotch pacing I told her maybe she should go to the bathroom she said no it's OK then she said I'm going to go right here in one motion she drop her short and panties around her ankles stood up strait legs together and emitted a perfect stream quite forcefully with an impressive distance which went for 5 or 6 feet. She didn't get a drop or even a dribble on herself or her clothes which was quite impressive then she gently pulled up her panties and her shorts. I asked her where did she learn how to do that she said down home she said often she pees outside then she said don't ever tell my mother that I pee outside. My aunt would of never imagine that her little princess was peeing outside let alone standing up. This happened over 50 years ago and if I wouldn't of seen it I'd never known that girls could pee standing up and I'm sure there are others that did it back then without telling anyone.

its easy what u do is stick your fingers beside your (u know what) and u can control the stream

its obvious you know nothing about boys

What does girls standing to pee have to do with boys?

I tryed it and I pee ed my pants