I’m curious I’m a bit religious and think this has to do with Jesus and he does that to you if you don’t follow him because he says in the Bible sinners will Nash their teeth at the righteous and the itching makes me Kansa my teeth. Anyone else think I’m onto something or are their any Catholics who still suffer with itchy gums let me know please.

The itching makes me Knash my teeth does this happen to Catholics at all?

Same thing here been going on for about two years but lately all day every day to the point I can't sleep at night..Dentists tell me it's nothing blame my anemia..Like hello I have not had anemia over 2 years... I decided to go to a dentist in Tijuana Mex. They gave me a mouthwash and toothpaste to use 2x a day...It was not cheap but within 20 minutes I felt relieve for the first time...Was told by dentist my gums looked almost white due to having a dry mouth and constantly pushing on my gums...I never realized I even had a dry mouth but according to her it's a side effect of Paxil which I have been on for 20 years and finally caught up to me..Suggested I talk to my Psychiatrist to possibly change or I will have to stay on mouthwash and toothpaste for life...which I dont want but also an so dependent on Paxil.

Hi guys. I've posted on here on and off over the years. I just wanted to ask everybody a question. I always assumed this disorder had a physical origin, but last year I was diagnosed with OCD and wondered if that might be the true cause. I've noticed many of you are on anti-anxiety medication. For the rest of you, have you ever been diagnosed with/showed signs of OCD or anxiety?

Does a blocked nose cause itchy gums

HNJ, if you see this:

1. Prior medical issue has affected my heart, so yes.
2. I have been diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia. Similar to Trigeminal Neuralgia. (These are often referred to as "suicide disease" due to the pain involved. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2009, with Occipital Neuralgia being related to the M.S.
3. I think everyone has some level of OCD. That seems like a "make the symptoms fit" diagnosis. That is essentially saying you have a nervous tic that you revert to in stressful times.