Maybe if everything else fails you will be able to adopt a child who has had an unfortunate life. Anyway isnt giving birth supposed to hurt like hell?

Hey! I am under the same circumstances and would like someone to talk to. I'm 20 years old and I resonate very much with your case. I'm leaving here my email if you want to reach out. Would also hear where you are at as far as this goes currently since you posted this over a year ago. Thank you!!

OKAY THANKSGVZKSHVUKal WEFMNV UIZLX;HAJHEBFOSDH;BVOIZDFHBJMDNGLIFDHA

Why haven't I had it yet?

Hi, I’m 17 about to be 18. I never had my period before once. I was sexually molested and that caused me to bleed for a week straight but other than that no bleeding. Is there something wrong with me? What do I need to do!?

Hi. I'm 18 almost 19 and I have not gotten my period. I am really glad im not the only one going through this. When I was 15 i did experience it for about 2 days but after that it was gone and it never return. When I was 15 i was also taken to a Dr. Who said that because of my weight I wasn't getting my period. I lost some weight after that but nothing happened. I've had my own theory on why I haven't gotten my period. And that's is because when I was younger I would suffer a lot from urine infection. Could that be the reason on my I haven't gotten my period?

Yes, urine infection may be one of the reasons for not getting your menstrual cycle but you have to consult a doctor. If you are not taking it seriously at this time then it could become the worst situation for you in the future.

Are you still in houston Im going thru the same thing please send me a email ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private information such as name, phone number or email address is not allowed in order to protect your privacy*** Please read our Terms of Use I need some type of advice

I’m a bit over 6ft and up until I underwent IVF at 26 was severely thin, never had a period, no breast development, tiny ovaries and uterus. Hang in there, I’ve had 2 children via IVF. My eggs were high quality but hormone levels extremely low. It was suggested that once I’d had a child, I’d start getting normal periods. At 34, I still don’t get a period unless on the pill. No one has ever been able to give me a diagnosis but I strongly believe I have OOC

This give me hope. I, myself have the same problem from the women out there. I am from the Philippines.

Hi Kiki, I’m sorry to hear about your menstrual cycle condition. I am currently in a situation where I am 21 years old and haven’t had my menstrual cycle in my life! I took a few tests and it were confirmed that my prolactin hormone is very high and only is to be high when you’re pregnant. I’m going to my gyno next week. I haven’t followed up in a long time.

What was your follow up with your results being postive that your pregnant with having no menstrual cylce at all?

Bish u never gonna have a baby then

Hi i understand you. I am 27 never had a period either it's just good to know I'm not alone

Hello all! I'm probably the oldest on this post but wanted to shed light on this baffling condition. I am 43 and wasn't able to research information back in the days like we're able to now. I never had a natural period until 39. In my teens I knew something was wrong with me and by 13 my mom took me to a doctor. I was told that I probably had a lot of male hormones and I wouldn't have kids. That devastated me! My mom was against me taking birth control pills at the time. I researched as much as I could and asked questions. The moment I turned 18 I knew that the lining of my uterus needed to shed for health reasons and I put myself on birth control pills. The periods came & I was excited to see blood! I felt like my peers finally & embraced having all that Aunt flo offered. I still researched & made sure I was getting checked. I got married and knew I wanted kids. Tried clomid and had a whole work up. A doctor informed me that I had pcos & that it would be impossible to have kids on my own. I did IUI (intrauterine insemination) and conceived twice! Two beautiful kids. I never had a cycle without meds. Oddly after my second child, I was experiencing very heavy cycles and wasn't taking any pills. The cycles became so bad I had to have a hysterectomy. Moral of my testimony: don't give up and invest in yourself and health. I'm older and often wonder what happened to me years ago. Later I was told that I didn't have pcos. I read your stories to remind me that I'm not alone with unanswered questions and that I didn't walk through my younger years being the only one who never had a period on my own. Very therapeutic in a good way for me as I peace together moments in my life. Good luck and never give up.