I completely agree with you..

Your just an ass

Thank you. I'm on month 2 and I haven't had a period. I took the pill on 1/20

I had a surgical abortion in 19 April and its been 5weeks now i have servere cramping but no periods yet..should i go to the Doc?

I totally agree. I fell pregnant twice to a man i was with for 4 years and had to abort both times cos he chose to use unprotected sex and he knew i wanted a baby and he went cold on me when i told him i was pregnant. I now am 37 and having irregular cycles after my last abortion. Ruined my fertility. He says he was just scared and now wishes i kept the last one. Some men are just selfish and irresponsible. I have now moved on at 37 and half with little future for my desire to be a mum

Hi, 6weeks ago I have an medicated abortion, 3days later started the pill, but then we have unprotected sex, and no period as yet, what's the chance I could be pregnant again

I had an abortion on the 28 April and I ws put on 3 mths contraceptive injection I stated have unprotected sex with my boyfriend after 3 weeks .and I still haven't gt my period does that mean I might be pregnant again.i

Was so stressed when I did an abortion and stayed for 46 days without periods..I went to my Gae and he did a pelvic scan..All was well and he realised that I was almost receiving my periods..I got them three days after that. Am so very happy but I boosted my hormone balancing with the family planing pills..The red line. You can try that as Well.

If you had unprotected sex and he ejaculats inside you. (with him on top of you) you'll surely get pregnant. As you're still very fertile. (unsafe period)

Go do a pregnancy test.

One reason you might have no period for several weeks is that your body still retains some pregnancy hormones even after the pregnancy has terminated. These hormones cause your body to suppress ovulation, so it is likely that you will have delayed menstruation.

Furthermore, an abortion can cause an increase in stress levels, which can also affect your hormonal balance, causing changes in your normal menstrual cycles. This can persist even if the effects of your pregnancy and abortion have diminished.

That's right I agree with that totally

Pls don't be offended am so scared and worried I did a surgical abortion about three months now yet my period refused to come back I did several check up am not pregnant ...ever since I haven't had sex with my partner because am scared I want my period to come first... Pls what should I do

I suffer same problem

What the hell is wrong with you? Clearly you are speaking negatively about "welfare babies". Its just funny how your insulting the hell out of people on welfare while telling someone else not to judge. Seemingly, you are amongst the uneducated you speak of.

Hi. Do you think it’s possible even after being given 3 rounds of provera for withdrawal bleeding but still no period? I’m so frustrated