Hey...its been 5 month i quit smoking. I am going through everything you described above. Its very disturbing and difficult to keep going without smoking. Sometime i feel like i am suffering with some cronic disease. Now from last 20-25 days i am suffer from soreness dryness and pain in my throat. Visited Dr twice but there is no relief. Can i have your contact details so that i speak to you. You can ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private information such as name, phone number or email address is not allowed in order to protect your privacy*** Please read our Terms of Use

How do you feel now?

Hello - How do you feel now?

Hello - Do you still feel dizzy?

How are you now?

I’ve been on my 8 months now and still having those exact feelings they have mentioned above. Still feeling light headed, dizzy, tired, constantly clearing my throat for pleghm, feeling unbalanced, feeling like I wanna pass out, increased heart rate, tingling sensation and cold hands and feet, chest pain, shortness of breath, heartburn, anxiety and and at times not being able to sleep well. We can do this! GOD bless us all!