Ive had the same problem, i do worry everyday cause i aint showing that much either. Im 5 months going on 6 months next week, the doctors say everything is fine. Even my husband tells me everything is ok dont worry he says lol. This is my first child, I was pregnant once before but i had lost it at 13 weeks. And i am happy this pregnancy is going well :-) cant wait till my lil one is born.

im 20 weeks today! ( happy to be half way there =] ) no one can believe how small my belly is! I do believe it is because before i got pregnant, i was only 100lbs and 5'1, so im am a very petite woman. everyone grows differently! i wouldnt be worried .

Im about 5 n a half months and I get worried alot to cuz thru the day i have a lil bump on me but when i go to bed n wake up in the morning times its gone....I get worried that my lil girl isnt growing..but my dr said everything is fine shes growing just fine and everything is on the right track so i try not to worry but sometimes i get in a worryful mood....i feel her sometimes but not all the time.......

Don't worry about it, hun..I am 20 wks and I am showing rather well but I can feel my little girl push up against my outer skin all the time...ur baby may be further back against ur spine...my uterus is tilted to the right and inverted (tilted back)..but she is still horizontal and seems to stay that way...but ur baby is probably good and so are u...they just choose where they are comfortable and stay there til they are ready to explore...

I am 23 weeks today and i have 119 days to go till i have my son. i'm very excited, but at the same time i worry because i'm 5 months & still not showing and i figured with a boy women would show more since boys are bigger. my doctors say i'm fine and that all women carry different, but i still worry  because i want the best for my child & this is my first pregnancy so i really don't know what to expect. i can feel him kick a lot of the time so i know he's okay but i just feel like i should be showing already because i see everyone else showing & i think somethings wrong with me. maybe ill pop at the end before i'm due in December..that would really put my mind at ease even though i know i'm okay. I just want that pregnancy feeling :)

I started showing about 2 weeks after I found out I was pregnant. I'm 4 and a half months along now and my belly is so big. it just depends on your body. 

Im in my fifth month of pregnancy 19 wks to be exact nd im literally not showing i have a little puge but when i went to visit my doctor. We heard the heart nd it was very strong!! I was shocked. I actually just found out im prego nd it feels so right carring my little bundle of joy :-)

I'm on my second child.. My first daughter is 7 years old and I didn't show until I was six months and barley.. Now I'm pregnant again at five months and one week and still not showing.. My doctor says I'm fine and I trust her. I'm happy I'm small

Huh? What did that say?

We on the same boat

Hi I'm 5 months and skinny. I'm a naturally tall and thin . This is my 2nd baby but first girl most people can't even tell I'm pregnant. I don't over eat that's a mistake alot of women make in pregnancy you're supposed to gain weight but not too much because it can cause you health problems