I am in my 2nd pregnancy. 1st was just 6 months ago. I had cramping and very light pink bloody discharge. Not much. I told my dr at my appt they chalked it up to not drinking enough water. This was at 8 wks they told me it was too early to do an u/s (lie) well before my next appt I started gushing large amounts of bright red blood so I went to the er. I was having a molar pregnancy, where there's a sac and a ball of tissue but no actual fetus. This was at 11 wks. Had the dr done an u/s when I told them about the cramping and bleeding they would have detected this ealier. I don't mean to scare you but all pregnancies are different. I would advise you go to a dr and get an u/s just so. You can rest your head easy at night with real answers not just possibilities. Good luck!

I am 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant.... went to the doctor for check up 2 days ago.  I have been having cramping also sometimes on left and sometimes on right....  he did an ultrasound and says everything looks normal.  he even looked at my ovaries and noticed one is a little more swollen then the other but said its nothing to worry about.  The cramping is normal it means your body is preparing to carry a child.... i would worry more if i wasnt having any pregnancy symptoms.   Last night my cramps were a lot stronger then usual i barely slept... it did scare me but i reassure myself i was just at the doctor 2 days ago and he said everything is fine... its normal we have a life growing inside of us so we are extra careful and scared.... i think up until i deliver my child i am gonna freak over every pain or feeling i get....  but stress is the number one hazard to the pregnancy so try to keep ur mind occupied with good things... such as the babies nursery... the preparation to the arrival of the bundle of joy....  good luck to all wish me luck tooo and god bless.... :-D

hey, I am 16 and 10 weeks and 4 days pregnant.  I have  my second doctors app. on may 17th. I am cramping really bad and i am having back pain. Its inmy lower back on the right side.  i am spotting some but not alot.  I dont really know that much about the changes going on in my body.  I think that i might need to go to the doctor, but i am not sure.  If you have already had children then will you please email me back. I don't want to lose this baby because my family and i are passed the anger and we are all ecited.  I am really scared and my mom isnt really helping that much. she keeps telling me to lay on my side and i did for a long time, but then when i get it it starts over. help

i thought round ligament happened in 2 trimester