Maybe she is on her period as the normal age of a girl to have their period is from 8-13 years old

Thank you for your comment and reflection on your personal experience with these symptoms. I read most of it to my daughter age 10 nearly 11, who is worried about this type of pain she has been experiencing for the past 6 months. It has calmed her anxiety and affirmed my consolations to her. Being an RN of near 20 years I don't take my child to the doctor for just anything. Although we do have an appointment with a pediatric NP we will not be running to the Urgent care or seeking extreme orders for tests and lab work. It is assuring to know that this is more common than we believed, just rarely talked about. Again much gratitude for your sharing. God bless you!

Sixty years ago when I was in the army I dated the proverbial colonel's daughter for a year and a half. She was just 16 and she had terrible pains when her period showed up. Her father used to take her to the post hospital every time and nothing they did helped. After we were dating for a few months the pain became less until it went away nearly completely. We felt that was because of the intimate things we were doing. No intercourse but a lot of masturbating each other and oral sex. She still pretended to have the pains when at home because she didn't want her mother to suspect we might be enjoying each others bodies. Her mother hated me but the colonel used to let me use his car to take his daughter out until I was able to go home on leave to get my own car. She was so happy to be pain free she shoved my face down there every chance we had.
So it seemed that somehow just satisfying the natural human sex drive had a lot to do with her relief. The army doctors at several different posts where she had been since she began having her period and pain never found an answer.
I don't know how you would tell that to a young daughter but it seemed that the pains were not a serious condition except for the discomfort of the pains.