So just to update, the day after I wrote on here my period arrived! So no, not always pregnant!

Hi all. I am now 10 days late no sign or symptoms of period what so ever. I found out in Nov I have an under active thyroid and take 100mg levothyroxine i have had ilregular peroids ever since but it's never normally this late the first day of my last period was 27th Feb. I have been feeling more tired than usual and very light cramping in my lower stomach for past week. I had light pink discharge when I wiped once in the evening on 4th April and today 8th April i have thick creamy slight brown discharge only when wiped. I done a preg test Friday 6th and it came back neg. Whats everyone thoughts i don't want to get my hopes up that I am expecting

I just wanted to answer this for you from my experience. Same thing happened to me. No period, brown spotting, negative test.
I wasn’t pregnant. Period came it was just late very late. I wasn’t stress, not taking any medication was just a random late period.

Why is no one answering this?? stop adding your own questions on. No one can get answers if people keep asking the same questions. Start your own thread!
All these threads are full of questions with no answers and it's so frustrating for someone trying to figure this sh*t out!

Hi, my experience is VERY similar as you. (Right now!!)
My period is about 19 days late (according to my period app)
I'm normally on time, haven't experienced it coming so late.
I felt a bit dizziness and no appetite, which is weird for me. (I'm not usually like that at all!)
A few days ago, i tried to test with the peeing stick x4, were all negative.
Yesterday i started having brown ish blood when i wipe my butt, so i'm concerned.
I getting my blood test result soon.
Were you pregnant?