HELLO...

I JUST READ YOUR ARTICLE..........ON STOMACH PAIN UNDIAGNOSED......I HAVE PAIN

WHEN I EAT ABOUT 4 HOURS AFTER EATING..............IT LASTS ABOUT 10 HOURS.

IF YOU WANT TO COMMUNICATE:

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF US.

LILA.

I have had similar problems. Pain in the upper left abdomen 1-2 hours after eating. I was watching a video on youtube and one outfall for a non fully funtioning pancreas is that your stool flows. The reason is that the fat in the food is not digested. You may want to tell you doctor about this as well. good luck

parasites, get rid of them prolonged undiagnosed can cause all problems you just listed for reals, i to had them parasites are the cause i started treating my self with wormwood and colon cleansing and saw them in my stools, bloating went away and alot of other things feel much better

Hi, i had a friend who had the same symptoms as you, and the food getting stuck in you throat really rang a bell. Now i don't mean to worry you ,but turns out that he had esophageal cancer. You might want to get your doctor to test for that.