This is me I have thyroid issues and vet a lot of these

Where you able to get any results this has been me the past 2 weeks I have some health issues and this is not new exactly but not my normal wonder if you got any answers for your doctors and if you are feeling any better

My male personal trainer friend has the same problem. He's very sick for about a year loosing weight and can't even exercise at the gym anymore and is missing college too. He's had every medical test u could imagine including neurological and brain scans and cameras put inside him, colon cleaned. Etc nothing helps! He's been to several of the top hospitals and they check him in for a week then says he's healthy. What can we do??
His symptoms include stomach pain, not being able to eat often, vomiting, throwing up blood, weight loss, dizziness, vertigo, upset stomach. What can we do? Can someone help? He's only 35 years old

Hi
My son is experiencing the same thing all test show normal and doctors are prescribing pain killers help need help what what the next step I should take. He is losing hope and says the pain is so hard to endure at times that he would rather die. Please please help us!

Did anyone get their results? I have a gi appt next month but cannot get any answers from ER or go.

My daughter was the same for years. She had mri, upper lower gi, ultrasound, blood test, stool test, urine test. Nothing. Said she had IBS, meds were useless.I started giving her a probiotic and she was "healed".

I am terribly sorry to hear/read all of these sad stories..
I am a mother of 3 children and what an insane experience right from infants they all 3 experienced chronic ear, throat and sinus infections over, over and over again. Followed by numerous ER trips, walk-ins, Dr appt's, surgeries for ear tubes, etc..
My oldest daughter continued to get worse and experienced and still is experiencing all of these symptoms and she will be 12 soon..
*At her worst she had a seizure, was running a fever and her body presented with a toxic rash and extremely low sodium deficiency of which required IV therapy and hospitalization.
-prior to this she had been prescribed antidepressants, Tylenol3 w/codeine, buscopan and many other medications including antibiotics.
I have yet to find in the medical field a doctor, surgeon, paediatric specialist or ER that takes this seriously.
So in desperation I paid for and took her to a natural path doctor and brought with me a stack of paperwork and test results. We both agreed to start over. She was blood tested for food allergies.. we received confirmation of Celiac Disease and extremely high Dairy Allergies amongst some others including corn.
So after all of this pain & suffering I changed the entire family's diet..unfortunately it made my youngest boy sick and so again I had him tested..his allergies were similar but included potatoes, almonds and mustard.
After my other experience I had my middle daughter tested in order to get to the bottom of her health issues as she is now deaf and requires hearing aids and other devices but also to prevent the same experience. Her allergies were again similar but her Dairy was higher than the gluten and also included peanuts and ginger.
Finally I now know all 3 have food related allergies and what they are.
So far we are only a few months into all of this..all 3 are feeling much better and have not missed nearly as much school but do notice right away how these foods make them feel after eating them "cheating if you will" on this new diet plan.
I am not sure this is the cure all but maybe if it seems to be helping them then sharing this story might (fingers crossed) help someone else?!
Thank you for reading my story and I will continue to follow this and would very much appreciate hearing how everyone is doing and if there has been a diagnosis?
I wish everyone better health & sending you all healing hugs

Have them check you for diverticulitis. I was 40 the first time I had an episode. Went to e.r. They hospitalized me with Cipro and Flagil IV antibiotics, liquid diet. After three days in the hospital, they sent me home with the same antibiotic tablets. Those meds make me really sick so now they give me strong amoxicillin. Look up diverticulitus. I am sick today, that is how I found your post. I am having lower left back pain and left side, nausea, loss of appetite, headache, general yuckiness. You are young, but I know this runs in families. Go to a gastroenterologist. They specialize in all of these illnesses described here. You need treatment. This will not go away on its own. Don't wait. There can be serious complications if it goes untreated. Good luck hon.

I have been going thru the same things for nine months now, and im so weak. gonna have my dr check me forthank you and God Bless

I have these same issues. It has gotton to the point i wake up and i need to go back to sleep .my stomach and back are have a game of who can hurt me worst. I lose feeling in my hands and feet. I cant control my poop it slips out and when i get to restroom it sound like a turn on the water. I hate this