I have also had these same symptoms only twice in the last 2 months it's absolutely scared me my heart was doing all kinds of things! Was your heard going crazy?

I too have had these episodes and I do have stomach problems already. I notice everytime I change my diet, even the slightest thing , can cause episodes. My Drs haven't found what's going on completely. I had a bacteria in my stomach lining from drinking contaminated water. I dealt with it for 3 yrs before the Drs done a biopsy. I was fine for a month. Everything seemed great! Then things started getting worse again. They then told me I may have ibs, colon or stomach cancer, celiac disease(gluten intolerance) and krohns disease. The bacteria had causes an ulcer so I deal with that on top of everything. My gastro dr thinks it's just the food now in days. They put chemicals in processed food and spray foods that cause this. They showed me videos explaining the chemicals but it's everytime I change anything in my diet??

I agree with it being dairy related, I was having the same symptoms listed by everyone maybe once or twice a year. Then I went vegan, now I'm just vegetarian but try to lay off dairy - these pains seem to coincide with a dairy "binge". I get them more often now, always in the morning and I think it's because I've eaten lots of cheese or chocolate the day before (yesterday was Easter! Today I woke up with them!). I also think they sometime conicide with my menstral cycle but like most of the people on here, never actually been to a doctor so these are my guesses. For people having trouble, experiment by going dairy free for a while.

Hi Maria,
I have also experienced the same symptoms of abdominal pain, feeling an urge to go, dizziness, a drenching sweat, nausea, numbness in the legs and feeling so weak that I can't get up off of the toilet. This has been happening about 1 or 2 times a year. It just happened a weak ago. It always occurs later in the evening, several hours after eating. I do suffer from chronic constipation and I have a mild case of diverticulitis. I've found that when this thing is happening, it helps if I bend over and put my head between my legs and put a wet cold washcloth on my forehead until it passes. With me, I start to feel better after my bowels have passed and I don't feel the urge to go anymore. Then all of the symptoms subside. I'm always soaked with sweat and feeling very drained and tired afterward.