yes, that is an interesting connection!

I have read some of the post trying to figure out what is going on with me I love seafood whether it’s from saltwater or freshwater and I have never gotten sick I also drink alcohol and if I am out to eat most generally I have had some sort of drink mostly beer. I am now 55 and have never had problems or issues. But with in the last four months I haven’t gotten extremely sick from eating fish the most recent fish or salmon. Prior to that on another night out I had just fish and chips which is deep fried fish a little bit of lobster just a bite actually from my sister-in-law and we had some deep fried oysters which everybody shared. But on those two occasions food appeared to be great with no problem but it only took approximately two hours and I was sicker than a dog vomiting and diarrhea terribly. So I wonder if something in my body chemistry has changed that alcohol in seafood combine make me extremely sick. After I recover from that generally at night the next day I don’t feel any side effects. Any thoughts.

Yes i had experience this one, i feel dizzy

I ate shellfish and had one glass of wine, then 3 hours later I had diarrhea, and 2 hours after that I was vomiting and had severe pain in my right side, just below my ribs. I felt like I was gonna pass out, but never got a headache. The pain lasted nearly 4 hours and the vomiting on and off. This was the second time this has happened to me. Am I the only one getting the severe pain with this?