All of this...

I had abortion 21 weeks pregnant and my breast are killing me :(
I had Termination of pregnancy due to neural tube defects :( it was heartbreaking and I pray no parent should have to make a choice to keep or terminate their baby. People and religious freaks who are bashing others for terminating their pregnancy need to stop making joke out of God. He gave us logic for a reason. If I know my child will come suffering in this cruel world I will never put her in the situation because I love her. Yes I will grieve for the rest of my life but my heart knows it’s worth it because my baby is in heaven and in rest.
Peace

Im going through the same situation with you same story

Hi.
After abortion of 18 weeks,are we able to get pregnant in future? Does abortion at 18-19weeks affects future fertility ?

Thank you so much ... I needed this. I feel like a terrible person for having an abortion and I don’t believe in it. But I’m young and I want my child to have a father that loves them and would go to the ends of the earth for them. I wanna give my child the entire world, and I feel like I would just be making their life hard. I regret it and it hurts everyday , watch who you are with because stuff like this will hurt you for life

Am sorry but how can someone sit there and slate anyone. I am 25 year old and had 14 pregnancies all in total 3 being my boys and the rest miscarried to the point were my 13th was 18 weeks my angel daughter, I am currently pregnant and my youngest is 3 year old with AUTISM so it's a struggle with him let alone with another one and then to go through all the stress worrying until I get past that Mark whether I will carry or not isn't easy so I have decided to terminate my pregnancy does that make me a bad person?? NO! And that's because I have to be emotionally stable for my other children around me and especially my youngest while I am his full time career.

That previous comment made me deal dreadful and your reply was greatly appreciated. This was not an easy choice for me but people like your good hearted self are why I’m able to stand by it and know it was the right decision for me. Thank you for sticking up for all the women on this page!

Hi there, just a question...i am so scared because i feel like I waited so long due to not knowing what to do, but figured and know the best thing for myself and the baby is that the toke is definitely not the right time at all...im 11 weeks and 3 days and I have my appointment to terminate the pregnancy on Thursday, did it hurt? Like does it hurt getting an abortion at the second trimester ? This is my first pregnancy and I'm just overwhelmed with worries about it and if it's gonna hurt or if its gonna affect my body. i know I could just ask a professional but thought asking some one that's been through it at or further along then me.

This site is for questions for people who have experienced the same thing. It’s not to here to be judged and lectured. All people are not the same, you are welcome to your opinion but seriously take it elsewhere. I hate people like you